H & S Swansons’ Tool Company (Alan Burgess)

H. & S. Swansons’ Tool Company was founded in Chicago in 1953. Following the successful move of a portion of the operation to Florida in 1978, the remainder of the company was relocated in 1983 into our current facility 70,000 square feet of air-conditioned manufacturing and office space.

Our vertically integrated operations provide unified control of quality and delivery:

  • Two Hi Speed Flexible Machining Systems. Three machines with 15,000 RPM Spindles, large capacity Tool Magazines, Renishaw Probing, are loaded and unloaded with rail-guided-vehicles.
  • State-of-the-art 4-Axis CNC horizontal, vertical and turning machining centers.
  • High-tech CAM programming system and CAD assisted fixture and gage design. IGES data communications of drawings.
  • In-house finishing operations including chromate, MIL-Spec painting, marking and impregnation.
    Mechanical assembly and testing of complete units ready for final use by our customers.

As of 2009, our Corporation was awarded a “Certificate of Registration for ISO 9001:2008” and a “Certificate of Registration for AS 9100:2009.” SPC is used to monitor process capability and part accuracy. Sophisticated gaging equipment includes Direct Computer Controlled Coordinate Measuring Machines.

Our job management system provides each customer with a Project Manager whose in-depth knowledge of machining, tooling, programming and quality considerations supports the requirements for the manufacture of precision components. Each job is assigned to a Manufacturing Engineer who develops a detailed manufacturing process and follows the job through each production step.

We offer our customers a working relationship based on our long standing record of integrity and fair dealing, supported by our quality oriented personnel, modern production equipment, innovative methods, integrated operations and the high reliability attitude that is the cornerstone of our success.

We look forward to meeting your needs.

H & S Swansons' Tool Company

9000 68th Street
Pinellas Park, FL 33782 

Website

727-541-3575